This gorgeous bowl will not only delight, but will offer great function as well!
Handcrafted from one solid piece of acacia hardwood, each calabash salad bowl has its own unique look with a naturally colored wood grain. Each piece is like its own work of sculptured art!
Acaciaware™ is made from acacia wood which is a hard wood with a tight grain. This superior material makes our wooden serving bowls resistant to water penetration, stains, and odors.
Note: Serving spoons available and sold separately.
Completely food-safe for both hot and cold appetizers or entrees. A food-safe finish makes our acacia wooden bowls more durable and long-lasting than bamboo bowls, or other glued and pieced-together woodenware that can fall apart with use or run through the dishwasher by accident.
Simply wash the item with warm soapy water and air dry. If your acacia wood salad bowl, appetizer serving tray ever appears dry, treat it with mineral oil and the grain will be restored to its original beautiful condition.
Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 4"
Care Instructions for your Acacia Wood Large Salad Bowl
- Avoid exposing Acaciaware wooden fruit bowls to extreme temperatures or excessive moisture.
- Don't leave your wood bowl submerged in water overnight.
- Hand wash your acacia wood bowl with warm soapy water and air dry.
- Do not put your wood bowl in the dishwasher or microwave.
- You can apply a non-toxic mineral oil if for some reason the wood looks dry.
- Buy with confidence! Acaciaware acacia wooden salad bowls have been sold for the last 25 years.