The strong Japanese stainless steel blades and flexible handles make these a versatile addition to cutlery and cooking tools and the best scissors for home cooking, baking, and mixology! Good kitchen scissors can make many food prep jobs a breeze, easily cutting a variety of greens, spices, vegetables and meats with east.
Easier to maneuver and more comfortable than bulky kitchen shears, Helen's Universal Scissors feature extra sharp blades with tapered points that cut all the way to the tip with precision and strength. Their wide, soft, flexible handles can be used left or right handed to tackle unlimited tasks without causing hand fatigue, painful joints, or pressure points. Their finely-honed edge is ideal for cutting soft and hard items and can be resharpened as needed.
They're compact size stores easily in a kitchen drawer, knife block, or utensil holder. Made from high-quality Japanese stainless steel with flexible PVC handles, Helen Chen's Universal Scissors are strong and durable, and will never stain or rust. While hand washing is recommended for edge and surface care, these scissors are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Easily cut poultry, herbs, lobster shells, chicken bones, cooking twine, and more.
- Made from high-quality, Japanese stainless steel with flexible handles (PVC); will never stain or rust; measures 6.5-inches with 3.25-inch blades
- Extra sharp blades with tapered points cut all the way to the tip with precision and strength; use left or right handed
- Wide, soft, flexible handles cut effortlessly without hand fatigue; easier to maneuver and more comfortable than bulky kitchen shears
- Blades can be resharpened as needed; sturdy and durable; compact for storage; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup