Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Staub specialty cocottes have uniquely designed lids that transform traditional cocottes into delightful centerpieces.
The adorable 1 quart Pig Cocotte is sure to please fans of pork. Each Staub specialty shape effortlessly and elegantly transition from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. As is tradition in French families, these heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning.
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning.
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution.
- Vivid three-step Majolica enameling imbues color with brilliance and depth. Will not chip, crack or rust.
- Easy-to-grip handles offer maximum maneuverability.
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully.
- Dishwasher safe / Oven safe up to 500°F
Made in France.
Width 6.69", Height 5.12"
Important Note on Shipping: Since this specialty item is naturally heavy, shipping will be a second transaction after the initial purchase. This allows us to serve you in the best possible way by securing the best value shipping method. Your purchase of this great item pays for it and keeps it in reserve for you while shipping costs and arrangements are tailored just for your situation. We will contact you to make arrangements for shipping. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and we will be glad to help you.